Today was my first attempt at "Helen"
3 Rounds for Time
Run 400m
21 Kettlebell Swings 1.5 Pood or 52#
12 Pullups
Like I said it was my first time on this one and I was not too happy with my performance. I was shooting for sub 10 minutes but ended up with 12:19. My lower back is really weak/sore from yesterdays front squats and a 5 mile run last night. My back was the first thing I felt and thought about when I started the WOD. I think that thought got in my head a little bit.
Some things I need to work on: SWINGS! I feel like I have ok form but I have no speed. Jerry said I need to pull the weight down from the top position to create some momentum. There were a few people who started swings after me and finished before me. I was also mad at myself for not staying on the bar for my pullups. I know my forearms were sore from the swings but if I want to get a good time I need to stay on the bar. Next Time Helen!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment