I ended up taking both Friday and Saturday as rest days so was ready to get in a good workout. Today we did Max attempts of Clean & Jerk. Seven attempts.
I had set my push jerk PR last week at 215 and I knew the last time we did max attempts for clean & jerks I got up 195 and had a hard time cleaning 200. I really wanted to get 200.
Here are my attempts:
165-175-185-195-200-200-200
I really tried to focus on my form and felt good with my cleans until I went for 200 and ended up muscling it up. That is why I stayed with it and tried to clean up my attempts. I feel my cleans are getting better but I still have a lot to work on, especially getting under the bar faster = faster elbows.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment